štvrtok 26. decembra 2013

Saturday before Christmas


A post after a good long while, I feel!
I came to Slovakia for Christmas and a few extra weeks in January. It has been nice so far, only the weather is worrying me as it has not been very walk-outside-friendly.
The fog is magic tho - so me & photographer Katka Kri decided to take a few pictures on the riverside by Eurovea.
My hair is dark, yes it is, and I am not happy about it & cant get used to it, even though it has been so for about 10 days now. It will get back to lighter shade again soon, so this might be the only post where it is this dark.
How was your Christmas? I got some nice pressies of wearable character, so they will appear here soon.
Eurovea coordinates: 48 8' 25.14444'' N, 17 7' 15.0258'' E

Post po celkom dlhej dobe :)
Na Vianoce som sa presunula zo Štokholmu do Bratislavy za rodinou a teším sa zo všetkého okrem počasia, i keď hmla sa nám s Katkou páčila, tak sme sa rozhodli ísť fotiť k vode- na ľavý breh Dunaja k Eurovei.
Mám tmavé vlasy, áno, iba na chvíľu a nechcene, toto bude asi jediný post, kde sú také tmavé.
Aké ste mali Vianoce? Ja krásne - konečne s rodinou. Dostala som krásne darčeky, niektoré z nich určite na mne uvidíte tu :)
Eurovea súradnice: 48 8' 25.14444'' N, 17 7' 15.0258'' E 



 Wearing:
Acne wooly pullover
Zara pants
COS leather handbag
leather/fur Doc Martens

2 komentáre: