nedeľa 10. novembra 2013

På en fredag ​​kväll, II


Another friday, another variation of the very same blouse as here, this time worn as a dress with another dress underneath. I think I will challenge myself to wear it next time as well, in a different variation. Throughout the evening in Marie Laveau (bistro, restaurant, bar - depending on which floor you go to) in Södermalm, I shot on my little analogue, so will get to see them in about a month or so :)
Have nice rest of the weekend. Were watching Harry Potter in Swedish :)

Ďalší piatok, ďalšia variácia tej istej blúzky ako tu, tentokrát sú z nej šaty, s druhými šatami pod ňou. Skúsim ešte vymyslieť tretiu variáciu na ďalší piatok :) V Marie Laveau (klub, bistro, reštaurácia - záleží od poschodia) na Södermalme som fotila na môj mini analóg, takže ostatné fotky z toho večera uvidím asi o mesiac :)
Majte pekný zvyšok víkendu. U nás má na svedomí lekciu švédčiny dnes Harry Potter.

Wearing: me&m blouse (available here), me&m dress (similar available here), h&m belt

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára